Trump National Golf Club Charlotte is situated on the shores of Lake Norman, the largest inland lake in the Carolinas.
The waterfront setting sets a soothing backdrop to the days here, while nearby are quaint towns, such as Mooresville, Davidson and Cornelius. And, the city of Charlotte is a short drive down Interstate 77.
- Follow I-77 to exit 35 (NC-1100/Brawley School Rd, Mooresville).
- Go west on NC-1100/Brawley School Rd for 6.7 miles to The Point.
- At the traffic circle, take your third right onto The Point Drive.
- Turn right onto Meeting House Circle.
- Turn right on Trump Square, where you will see Trump National Golf Club Charlotte’s facilities.
Please note: Our address is 120 Trump Square, however, older GPS systems will direct you to our prior address, 120 Meeting House Square.